Technically Challenged

Big Jim

Now Ladies & Gentlemen, we all know how our humble Robin hoods are (according to other 'seven' marques) the lowest form of 7 style kit car going, but I would like to draw all your attention to one of the postings on the Catering-van web site, you know the ones, too much money and no sense, the ones that think they are the Aristocrats of Sevens, as they have the linage (although we do know that Westfield owners think it should belong to them) Anyway, I digress, this is a serious posting on the Catering-van forum. LOOK I kid you not!

Guest Battery Bill

Jim

Does he mean replace it with one in the back or what :wub: :wub:

I was wondering what you were doing on their website but now I see

if this is the type of stuff on their website its worth a look :lol: :lol:

I was wondering what you were doing on their website

you'd be surprised where I get to! ;)

Does he mean replace it with one in the back

i think that doing that would constitute major rebuild work, and it would have to go back to the factory! :lol: :lol:

I tried to find the post that I saw a few months ago. Some of them had bought new silencers from Wunoff, one guy had spent 3 weeks waiting for his local garage to fit it for him, then they charged him £65 for the privilege! :huh:

The other guy's was still in the local garage after 3 weeks and it still hadn't been done! :o

Then there was the one who'd cracked his sump, after asking if it could be taken off with the engine still in the car, came back on the night afterwards, saying, that he couldn't get it off because there was this round thingy, with an smaller round thingy attached to it, and there was a big wire and a little wire connected to it as well, what is it? and does it need to come off as well?

We have to remember Guy's, these people are Accountants, Lawyers, Doctors, Pilots and such, not grease monkeys like wot we is. :)

Guest Battery Bill

Do you have to be a member to post messages?

It could be fun putting in a few spoof entries and playing spot the undercover hoodie :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its no wonder Mechanics take the p**s when they get numptys like that, i think that basic mechanics should be part of the Driving lessons/Test, how many people do you see getting tyres changed by the AA/RAC at the side of the road! :wacko:

Guest wellyo

Greetings folks! Tis with great trepidation the I enter your forum but I suppose having a part built RH makes me eligable.

The car I have is not quite complete. It came with an engine, gearbox, propshaft, some panels, some chassis steel and some wires. I have bought several copies of Kit Car mag and a mig welder so it should'nt be too long before I'm joining you all for a run out. :rolleyes:

I visited the Blatchut site but its full of eejits :angry:

Guest Battery Bill

Bugsy

how many people do you see getting tyres changed by the AA/RAC at the side of the road!

Do you always carry a set of tyre levers and foot pump then? :lol: :lol:

Or did you mean "Wheels" :lol: :lol:

some panels, some chassis steel and some wires. I have bought several copies of Kit Car mag and a mig welder

I spy with my little eye, something that doesn't quite fit!!!! :huh: :huh:

Post us a photo of the car then, and we'll tell you just what you've got.