Dumfries And Galloway

Mitch

Hi All

A few of us are off up to the Scottish borders for the august bank hol weekend,

were staying at the Loch Ken Holiday park nr Dumfries, anyone wanting to join us ring the site and book yourselves in,

or any locals wanting to join us fro a run out let me know and ill sort a meeting point ,

http://www.lochkenholidaypark.co.uk/camping-touring-loch-ken.php

were going Friday till Monday 22nd - 25th August

Mitch

sorry I missed your post Peter,

to answer is yes, not sure on times, but it would most likely be fri early afternoon, meet would probably be Forton Services, (or whatever its now called, one after preston before Lancaster)

will get back to you soon,

Mitch

Guest mark little

I'll try and meet up with you,trying to get a car back on the road, the master cylinder has gone on one and an engine mount has sheared off on the other.

Cheers Mark

Guest Darren2010

I'm looking to set of sometime Friday, early afternoon. Hope the weather gets better!! Steve, I'll get in touch nearer the time, you'll be virtually going past me on the way won't you?

hi newbie here would love to join you all for week end have super spec not managed to get out and about could do with secratarys number for north west area to join properly also sorry if im writing this in wrong place as im clueless with computers im in whitehaven 01946 696677 all the best matt