2b And 2b Plus

Guest EXC_Racer

Guest EXC_Racer

Guys

OK, so another bone question from a first time RH owner. What is the difference between a 2B and 2B plus? I think mine is a 2B plus, but could be wrong! Does it have something to do with the front wishbones?

Every RH 2B (or plus) I've seen on the web has a stainless steel chassis. Mine is painted black (badly). When did they go with stainless?

Thanks

Alex

Guest Tony Tank

OK, so another bone question from a first time RH owner. What is the difference between a 2B and 2B plus? I think mine is a 2B plus, but could be wrong! Does it have something to do with the front wishbones?

Yes the 2B pillock and then the 2B + had wishbones

Every RH 2B (or plus) I've seen on the web has a stainless steel chassis. Mine is painted black (badly). When did they go with stainless?

Not sure on the plus, but on the 2b pillocks it was an option (£) mild steel or stainless

Mine is a 2B pillock (wishbone conversion) mild steel chassis. <_<

Tank ;)

Guest timswait
Yes the 2B pillock and then the 2B + had wishbones

I think this is correct, but just to add confusion they also sold a "plus pack" with some extra goodies, icluding rear coil overs. Mine's a 2B+ as it has wishbones, but I didn't buy the "plus pack".

And I think both wishbone and sliding pillar were always (maybe still are) available in stainless or mild.

Guest chris brown
I think this is correct, but just to add confusion they also sold a "plus pack" with some extra goodies, icluding rear coil overs. Mine's a 2B+ as it has wishbones, but I didn't buy the "plus pack".

And I think both wishbone and sliding pillar were always (maybe still are) available in stainless or mild.

I asked the other day as to what is happening to the 2B and it would seem GBS have one or two chassis’s left and no kits then that is it as they don’t have the bender to make any more, so the Zero 7 is the only car available for the time being. IMHO this is one giant leap backwards as even if the car turns out to be very good it is only a Ron Champion type chassis which has been done to death by now unlike the 2B or the earlier monocock cars which were so different from the normal. Come back RS the industry needs you. ;)

I asked the other day as to what is happening to the 2B and it would seem GBS have one or two chassis’s left and no kits then that is it as they don’t have the bender to make any more, so the Zero 7 is the only car available for the time being. IMHO this is one giant leap backwards as even if the car turns out to be very good it is only a Ron Champion type chassis which has been done to death by now unlike the 2B or the earlier monocock cars which were so different from the normal. Come back RS the industry needs you. ;)

I'm really surprised that with all this knoweledge on this site with many of the members no ones wanted to have ago at production them selfs!!

Andy