Club Expansion

Guest gdc

a thought ,

i have them occassionally ?

if we were to attach a sticker to the rear of our cars , would it point people to the web site ?

ie a simple sticker , but tasteful.mayby even a nice plate type thing , like the newark plate ?

if joe public is in trafic folowing one of our cars he might think , what is it ?i have some spare cash and i would like to be in the car in front .

the prob is we dont all carry the rhsc made by plate on the back .

so does he go to the other manufacturers to get his car cos he thinks we are all cateringvans or westy things .

it would only have to say the web address ,

your thoughts please .

graham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can have a look at getting some costs for a sticker to go on the bottom of the rear number plate, ie yellow with black lettering, with the web address, which could be sent out with one of the mags this year, or given to members at shows.

Depending on what we are promoting, maybe GBS might like to come up with something along a similar line that owners might like to display, which would then promote both the club and the manufacturer.

My rollbar is in need of some paint and I was looking at getting something on there with the web address

Steve

hi steve

it was an idea to promote the club . a plate is my own fav a bit like as i said the newark plate its a permanant fix on the kit and will promote the club and i hope will raise profile , in return should raise club numbers .

my own fav would be a chrome plastic plate with the web site on it , tastefull but efective .

shouldnt cost too much ?

could be added to subs ie extra £1` to£ 2 a year , our subs in my humble opinion are cheap anyway .

just a thought dont lynch me yet ?

graham

Guest mikebloomfield

i like the look of the www.sg7kitcars.co.uk stickers - small but bright yellow and easy to read.

most of them are on the windscreen, which is pointless because other drivers only see the back of our cars ^_^

I was just thinking of something that could be read from 8 to 10 ft away, thats about seperation distance at traffic lights, I haven't seen a Newark plate - I've never been, but that is being rectified this year, do you have a picture of one? Phil's logo across the back looks good too, thats what I thinking of for the rollbar.

someone put up a newark attendance plate please .

i dont have a pic to hand .

graham

the plates are given out as attendance at the newark show and are just that , newark 07 ect .

but some of us are happy to run them on the dash for many a year cos they dont look bad .

a plate on the bum of a hood with the web site would be inmho be a good way to go .

it would enhance the profil;e of the club and poss return further members .

at the end of the day the only real way to complete a hood is to be on this site and get the info .

so many builders strugle to finish a hood , many give up . the hood as you all know is poss the most

dificult kit to complete , the more help we as builders can give will result in more members .

i do accept that gbs are doing more to help builders than RHSC .

graham

someone put up a newark attendance plate please .

i dont have a pic to hand .

graham

the plates are given out as attendance at the newark show and are just that , newark 07 ect .

but some of us are happy to run them on the dash for many a year cos they dont look bad .

a plate on the bum of a hood with the web site would be inmho be a good way to go .

it would enhance the profil;e of the club and poss return further members .

at the end of the day the only real way to complete a hood is to be on this site and get the info .

so many builders strugle to finish a hood , many give up . the hood as you all know is poss the most

dificult kit to complete , the more help we as builders can give will result in more members .

i do accept that gbs are doing more to help builders than RHSC .

graham

I agree but the builders out there who have not set ther location in profile are not helping them selves we as area sec's need to know who is in our area so we can offer help support and getting involved community members may not realise what they are missing out on IMHO

i have to agree phil

the detailes we have as area sec is not enough to manage the area .

an old web adress that dosnt work ant going to do it .

i found a new member today only because we went to the stondon museum ?

phoned him tonight as he answered a post !

it ant right .

also if we had more info re comunity users we could mayby bring them in .

more info rqd

graham

Guest qwerty_100
i have to agree phil

the detailes we have as area sec is not enough to manage the area .

an old web adress that dosnt work ant going to do it .

i found a new member today only because we went to the stondon museum ?

phoned him tonight as he answered a post !

it ant right .

also if we had more info re comunity users we could mayby bring them in .

more info rqd

graham

what a great idea any thing that encourages new members can only be good.especially after having such a good day out with club members today.