Aliases

Guest Brain Sell

I think only a few are bothered the rest of us look on with mild amusement that the "Managment" bite so easily.

I've said before

No comment

No fuel

It's not rocket science but you just can't help yourselves

Banning is not appropriate in my opinion

Some restraint would be

Calling someone a *bleep*wit however is offensive and the perp should be

When your posts are targeted let's see how you feel ? Simple ad to sell a trailer and bleep wit pops up with his usual wind ups hence why I deleted it and reposted it , i was ignoring the idiot till this point why should I have to put up with it? The guy is pain in the yaris and that is his sole purpose in what must be a very meaningless existaince...

Could this be moved to members only for further debate By paid up members?

Guest Brain Sell

When your posts are targeted let's see how you feel ? Simple ad to sell a trailer and bleep wit pops up with his usual wind ups hence why I deleted it and reposted it , i was ignoring the idiot till this point why should I have to put up with it? The guy is pain in the yaris and that is his sole purpose in what must be a very meaningless existaince...

Could this be moved to members only for further debate By paid up members?

Wipes tear from eye!

Actually, I was not alone and if you remember, not the first to take the p¡ss.

But then that gets forgotten when the mob take on the outsider.

It's a big bad world, but then my world ain't so bad and I can take all the cr@p and give some.

Don't blame you for deleting and locking the replacement, but then your hide should be thick enough to ignore the flack.

My sole purpose is to ... er ... I don't think I have a sole purpose.

I tend to flit form thing to thing depending on what draws my attention and its priority.

This is way, way, low down the list, I can assure everyone.

Oh, and incidentally, in one of my hats, I am still a fully paid up member; doh!

i'm stopping this. It's just not constructive. Stewart has got his answer that multiple aliases aren't cool therefore the point of the thread has been achieved.