Customer Service

A17YOB

well i've commented on a few other topics but i think i deserve my own now.

i won some cycle wings from ebay on the 12th of feb an paid by paypal then realising that its was in fact RH selling i contacted on the monday to arrange some super spec brackets. All fine they told me,

anyway 3 days later i call RH to confirm no problems with my bits? They reply sorry sir we forgot to post them....They will definately be posted Friday 17th!

So Today is Monday and i call them again as recommended by a friend who has heard all about the service that RH provied.

Guess what? Not posted and they dont know why or whats going on with the postage dept?

So i take a different tone and say that i was promised postage on friday and you didnt carry out that for me. She said she would try and get them posted today! So thats gone from a promise to a "try and"

This sort of thing really is not acceptable in my book and i now have a Rh car in the garage with no front wings on it because someone promised me the parts which in all fairness would have been here by now if they had done their job as they should have.

*rant off* :gdit:

Guest ScotMac

Isn't it funny how, while on the phone, they tell you everything you want to hear, but then nothing happens. I have not seen any extra activity from them, other than the actual day i picked up my kit. Note, though, on that day they were amazing: Stayed 2 hours after work to build the shipping box you see in my avatar (though it was supposed to be built before i got there), placed the bits in the box one peice at a time, making sure everything was there, did a very good packing the box to ensure nothing was damaged (though the shippers undid most of that), put metal reinforcements on all corners of the box and the lid, forklifted the box into my truck, and packed pallets front and back of the box to ensure it didn't move in the truck.

Hence, my viewpoint that you don't get anything out of RH, unless you are actually *at* the factory.

Cheers, -sm

well they came today.......the wings are as they say brand new, not perfect condition but what do we expect.........

anyway after talking to RH technical before ordering they sent me some super spec wing brakets, not the right ones said bill but oh well i'll just have to send them back and fart about a bit more.... :boohoo:

so yeah i dont expect a refund in less than 2 weeks i suppose

well they would have received the bracket today along with a letter of explanation and a fairly reasonable request to call me to arrange what to do about the mix up.......

whats the betting i have to call them next week as i will have heard nothing :p

Right...you will never hear anything from RH. They have the brackets *and* your money!!! The only negative is customer service reputation...how important is that to them???

if i dont get the result i should get i will drive up there its only an hour away and they will wish they never *bleep* me about :/

i will never ever deal with RH again once this mess is sorted out