Old Pinto

Snapperpaul

I need to free up the engine stand so the old oily pinto that came with the kit is definately surplus.

So i am going to break it up and dispose of the bits left.

If any club member has a need for it all or some bits, get in touch.

Small donations for beer will be excepted for the more valuable items and postage will be required.

Gavinc has the mounts.

And the sump.

Gavin swap for more parts i need or £10.

To whoever moved the post... I did not put this in the for sale section as i do not have firm prices or a list of bits for sale, just waiting to see who wants what.

I was also trying to adhear to rule 7

7) you MUST put a price on all items in your adverts, we don't want to start an auction and everyone feels awkward when it says "Make me an offer"!

I did not put this in the for sale section as i do not have firm prices or a list of bits for sale, just waiting to see who wants what.

I was also trying to adhear to rule 7

Rule 7 say's don't post if you don't have a price. I don't have a price because i don't know who wants what.

If i had posted it in For Sale Matt would have due cause to move it or ban me.

Moderators, have a chat about rule 7 would you.

<insert witty comment here>

Sorry I moved it, How can it not be a for sale ad when you said (Before it gets dumped and) "Small donations for beer will be excepted for the more valuable items and postage will be required."? This to me means your giving away bits for free, and other bits for a 4-pack or whatever.

As for rule 7 - well you never posted an Items, so how can you out a price? Once an item has been established and set, then I would expect you to put a price on it, fair?

Now thats clear what i can or cannot do i am happy to post in the for sale section.

I am in a process of clearing out and would much rather give away or swap bits, hence beer vouchers or swap.

More valuable bits will have a price and be advertised seperately in the for sale section at a hoodie discount for about a week before going on fleebay.

Thanks for the clarification Matt