enforcer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest peter2b2002

Been using my 2b efi for most of this week to go to work , stopped 20yds from home last night to chat to a friend , engine stopped and would not restart, fuel pump not working, had this prob last sunday pre stoneliegh, dodgy wireing on the fuel pump , fix the wire properly but still no go, pushed car into the garage, this morning every things working OK??? how do you find a fault when it's not there?

pete2b

Guest Bazwaz

I haven't been out in mine since coming back from Stoneliegh as some where up the M1 my tax disc fell off and my replacement hasn't turned up yet. I've had the week off work though so have enjoyed the sunshine in between decorating the bedroom and fitting the hood on the car.

Barry

Barry, you could always keep the tax disk in you wallet, mine hasnt been displayed for 2 years, (i know its an offence not to display) but now its all computerised they can check in seconds that its taxed.

Get out in it, you know you want to

Mitch

Guest captn Pugwash

Done that many miles in my westfield this year that I am going to have to up the insurance milage allowance, been to bowness 5 time from southport and back, stoneleigh, and out in it most weekends and at night. nothing like taking to the open roads or bombing down the moterway.

I enjoy the lakes a lot for driving, especially starting at the swan hotel at Newby Bridge and driving up the west side of Windermerealong the side of the lake AWESOME in the early morning. loads of pheasents to see and the roads are clear.

Went last thursdaay over Kirstone pass and had a great time the corners seem to straighten out when you are cruising.

Captn Pugwash

Guest Battery Bill

Mitch

(i know its an offence not to display)

Thats breaking the law isn't it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Cmon all you peter perfects who have never offended in your lives surely its worth commenting on this henious crime :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

IE

BJ

We all know the laws, some we might not agree with, but if you decide to break them, be prepared to take the consiquencies.
<_< :lol:

HM

so it follows that if you invoke the lack of concentration deliberately this indeed is a worse offence. The police are absolutely right to act in any such instance.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T7 ^_^

At the end of the day we all know, or should, the law, and also the consequences if we break them, regardless of whether they are traffic offences or not.
:rolleyes: :mellow:

No I think in this instance Richard or Derek should take steps to have you arrested at once, after all as you have committed one offence you are bound to be a drugs trafficker as well :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

Never ever said i was perfect, and if i get caught then i pay the price, its taxed MOT'd and Insured.

Its also the reason i got stopped at Newark last year,

wasnt asked to show doc's as they already knew it was tax'd MOT'd and Insured.

as for drugs, very much against :gdit: ,seen the hurt and anguish it cause's

and been a victim of crime caused by the need to pay for it :gdit:

Mitch