Anonymous Hoodies

Guest red7

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

I thought that was quite a constructive comment :D

if you havn't got one by mid august let me know and I'll dig out some wrapping paper :lol:

Guest Bob's Babe

You guys do so much by email, pm amd msn type of thingy on here you have forgotten the basics of conversation...... :rolleyes:

You walk up to someone and say "Hi, I'm ........., that's ..........on the website. Nice car, and you are????" :D

Or you could try ......."Sorry mate, can't remember your name, I'm ........"

These have worked fairly well for 100's of years we could try them, no-one is going to say " bog off leave me alone!" :wacko: ........except those with the early morning hangover :p ;)

SUE :wub:

Guest salty_monk

Perhaps we could have a forum members cap or T shirt or summat in a special colour, at least then we'd know who was likely to be a "hit"...

Alternatively, why don't we pay Joey to introduce everyone, so many people have beaten him up over the last 4 years he must know everyone :D :lol:

Guest Battery Bill

I don't know what the problem is, Joey and I were sitting at the Ferry port in Dover when this complete stranger approached us and asked if we were "Bill and Joey" :lol: :lol: It ended up being a site "Lurker" (His own words) Nick Franks who was off on holiday in France :D :D

Nice to meet you Nick :D :D

Perhaps instead of remaining anonymous Hoodies should post more :lol: :lol: :p :p

Guest docter fox

well it's up to people like us to keep on posting and make people feel welcome to say hello :D

how about a newbies section where we people can post a pic of their car and themselves so we can take the p*ss :lol: :rolleyes: :ph34r: