Rh Roadshow

Jon Green

Hi All,

This is a bit of a cheeky post but I've just launched my new business - www.EnjoyYourMeal.co.uk - an online pub food recommendation site. Basically the public can use the site to find out where the best food serving pubs are near them and recommend their favourites. Every month we have a £50 prize draw which one of that month's recommeders can win. Our first draw was drawn by Adrian Parkinson of the RHOCAR club, at Heaves Hotel Kit and Classic car show last weekend.

My RH 2B is our primary marketing tool, all stickered up with our logo. It's a great excuse to use the car and to make sure I get to as many shows as possible without any grief as 'I'm working' :D !. Oh and to go to loads of pubs too! B)

So if any of you have time, have a look, recommend your favourite and perhaps if you're lucky you may win our prize draw..... the last winner wrote 9 recommendations :o . I'd also be grateful of any feedback about the site.

The success of the site is primarily based on public recommendations... please help!

Cheers,

Jon

Sponsoring the engine section on the forum too!

post-140-1153329685_thumb.jpg

Guest stu205

hey Jon, Im sure whilst I was gogling for the address of my uncles new pub I found your site, bout 3 weeks back this was?? love the look of the site, the black board is very smart ;) good luck with the venture!!

Hi Jon,

Great business idea . We are regular visitors to Cumbria and we will use your service to find good restaurants and pubs "off the beaten track".

Steve

Hi Steve,

The website is national! I've got over 11,500 pubs listed right across the UK, so you can check out pubs and write recommendations in your own area. :p

We are just focusing our direct marketing on Cumbria for the first few months as it's home.

We've, in just three weeks had pubs recommended in Surrey, Hampshire, Bristol and Nottingham.

Stu, im getting quite into website optimisation for google.... sad eh! :ph34r: