Lots Of 2b / Pinto Parts For Sale

andyparry

Having completed the successful installation of a Honda Blackbird into my 2B, I have loads of bits for sale. I have absolutely no idea how much they should realistically sell for, so I have put a guide price next to them, but am open to offers to move them on. I don't know if these prices are high or low so lets go with it and see what happens. :p :p Buyer to pay postage or collect etc...

I am based down near Chatham in Kent, just of J3 of the M2, about 5 miles from the Detling showground. I have photos of all the parts for sale, so if required, send me an email to andy.parry@baesystems.com and i'll email them on.

Ford Pinto 2.0efi engine complete with wiring loom, coil, air flow meter, amplifier, computer, air filter, engine mounts, belts, some water hoses. It has a fuel injection head and a chopped sump (tiger racing) - £200 For the right price, I might be tempted to sell the injection head seperatley and the chopped sump seperately. Only things missing are teh fuel filter and electric fuel pump which I have re-used.

type 9 5 speed gearbox & shortened gear stick - £50

Clutch for type 9 5 speed gearbox (<4000 miles from new) - £10

Propshaft for 2B. Fits between the standard sierra diff and the type 9 box - £20

RHSC 4 into 1 exhaust and exhaust can - £50

Coolman radiator (it has taken a heavy knock on the bottom, but it doesn't leak) - £10

Ford Pinto Alternator complete with mounting brackets - £25

Ford Heater matrix/blower box. Fits perfectly on top of the tunnel under the windscreen wipers and kicks out more heat than you know what to do with - £20

2 off Ford Sierra clocks. One with the front chopped and covered with perspex, the other complete - £10 each

Any questions, email me as above etc.......

Andy

The exhaust is provisionally sold.

Interest has also been expressed in the chopped sump, prop shaft, gear box and radiator.

I will post details of items that are definately sold as the deals happen.

Andy

Provisionally sold the clocks, alternator & radiator.

Gearbox, sump, cylinder head are still available plus anything else that anyone might want off the engine. It looks like I'm not getting rid of the engine as a whole lump, so make me an offer on any other bits that could be of use to you.

Andy

How much would you want for the chopped sump? It would have to be posted !

Mike

How much would you want for the chopped sump? it would have to be posted !

Mike

The following bits are now sold (some provisionall):-

sump

engine wiring loom with electronics boxes

gearbox spacer plate

alternator

radiator

both sets of clocks

speedo cable

starter motor

gearbox

coil

amplifier

I still have available the :-

airflow meter and Green air filter

cylinder head

efi distributor with HT leads

heater matrix/blower box

clutch assembly

any other bits of the engine that

In an attempt to get rid of many bits as possible, i'm open to offers on everything.

Contact me as above.

Andy

The only bits from my original pinto build that are still available are:-

airflow meter and Green air filter

heater matrix/blower box

Everything else is now sold. The above two bits are available free + the cost of postage.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AndrewH
Having completed the successful installation of a Honda Blackbird into my 2B, I have loads of bits for sale. I have absolutely no idea how much they should realistically sell for, so I have put a guide price next to them, but am open to offers to move them on. I don't know if these prices are high or low so lets go with it and see what happens. :p :p Buyer to pay postage or collect etc...

I am based down near Chatham in Kent, just of J3 of the M2, about 5 miles from the Detling showground. I have photos of all the parts for sale, so if required, send me an email to andy.parry@baesystems.com and i'll email them on.

Ford Pinto 2.0efi engine complete with wiring loom, coil, air flow meter, amplifier, computer, air filter, engine mounts, belts, some water hoses. It has a fuel injection head and a chopped sump (tiger racing) - £200 For the right price, I might be tempted to sell the injection head seperatley and the chopped sump seperately. Only things missing are teh fuel filter and electric fuel pump which I have re-used.

type 9 5 speed gearbox & shortened gear stick - £50

Clutch for type 9 5 speed gearbox (<4000 miles from new) - £10

Propshaft for 2B. Fits between the standard sierra diff and the type 9 box - £20

RHSC 4 into 1 exhaust and exhaust can - £50

Coolman radiator (it has taken a heavy knock on the bottom, but it doesn't leak) - £10

Ford Pinto Alternator complete with mounting brackets - £25

Ford Heater matrix/blower box. Fits perfectly on top of the tunnel under the windscreen wipers and kicks out more heat than you know what to do with - £20

2 off Ford Sierra clocks. One with the front chopped and covered with perspex, the other complete - £10 each

Any questions, email me as above etc.......

Andy

I would happily take the heater off your hands! How much would you like for it?

Cheers :)

• 1 year later...