Adrian Flux Got Me Flustered

Guest captn Pugwash

Guest captn Pugwash

just a warning to all taking out insurance with adrian flux, may I suggest that you think a little more before committing to them, they give a good quote and take your money,

you fill in the forms and they keep coming back with another form saying its not filled in correctly.

I filled in the on line form, they accepted that and then when the policy is up and running another form appears for you to fill in,

you send it back then get a text to say going to cancell cover, you ring up and they tell you that the form is inconplete but cannot tell you whats wrong. talk about messing about, will not use them again.

Sorry to hear about your problems but I have to say they were great with me. I telephoned them one day, give them all my details, they knew what I was talking about and I had my cover note the next day. Maybe they do the good old paper and pen method better than all this new fangled technology :D

was with them last year, no problems til the renewal notice came through with a price hike from £142 to £257.

cheeky sods also wanted £25 policy issue fee even though it would have been a continuation of an existing policy.

tried roadsure - that'll be £132 please sir!!

guess who i'm insured with now

Guest timswait

I'm also with Flux and have found them excellent, I guess any company has odd monkeys working for it. I've also been with Roadsure, they were cheaper, but wouldn't insure it if I kept it in Sheffield, so I had to go back to Flux. Also Flux always seemed more professional and better to deal with.

Guest chris brown
wouldn't insure it if I kept it in Sheffield
Who can blame them? :p :p I was with Flux years ago but when they put there price up changed, now with Roadsure. I had an accident in January :wub: I informed them over the phone, they contacted me the next day to make sure I was ok (I know clames for whiplash etc) and had the car I hit (yes it was my fault) fixed within 10 days which I thought was pretty impressive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mark kingston

i am with adrian flux as they gave me a real good deal only £102 for the year full comp with 3000 miles per year.

Clean license and 44 years old.

Mind i did have the problem that when they sent the paper work out to me it stated the car as a reliant robin....NO LAUGHING PLEASE.

any way one phone call later it was all sorted and the correct paper work arrived.

:D :D :D