Bike Engines In Cars, Plane Engines In Bikes........

Snapperpaul

Guest chris brown
Wonder what the gyroscopic effect feels like?

Defiantly a straight line machine I suspect. It’s more a work of art than a serious m/c but one hell of a talking point. Fantastic

Guest Battery Bill

Paul

It does look pretty cool, so who's going to be first to put one in a Hood then? :D :D

I imagine a slightly larger version of the Injection Bonnet would be required :lol: :lol:

In Practical Performance Car they have a 27 litre Rolls Royce in a Rover SD1.... Now road legal.... :D

But its only the 600BHP tank version. Not the 2,400BHP supercharged Spitfire version!

Guest micky bigthumbs

in the seventies a guy had the 27.5 litre merlin in a rolls royce.i think he was detected on a radar gun in one euro country sped through the next one and was stopped in the next ......cant remember which countrys

Guest Battery Bill

Wow what a beast :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much "Road Tax" you would have to pay with that these days :o :o

Charley Bs looks great as well, not too flash just another Rover SDI in fact (Untill he starts it up) :lol: :lol:

Guest erichetherington

AS I remember the 27 litre "Rolls" was taken to Germany and tested on the autoban, the german police couldn't catch it so phoned Rolls Royce to complain about them testing their new models in Germany :lol: :lol: :lol: