Rainbow Trust

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

Daren Fasey has asked for this to be put on here. It would be nice if we could support the day either in our cars but if not at least turn up and show your support. :D

The club is invited to a charity open day, I have been sent the following details:

The event is on the 10th December, at Leicester County Cricket Ground, Grace Road, 11-4pm

County Cricket is donating all the proceeds of the day to Rainbows Children’s Hospice which is fantastic.

They would like as many different things for people to look at and I am hoping to get some Harley Davison there as well. There will also be Christmas Carols, Cooking Demonstrations, Car boot, Face painter and the general craft stalls.

I hope this is something your members will be interested in.

Sarah Staines

Community (Leics) & Events Manager

Sarah could do with a rough idea of how many cars will attend so she can allocate enough space for us.

It could be just the excuse we need for a last get together before Christmas, but I fear a lot of the cars may not be taxed for the winter.

This is not just an invite to owners of Robin Hoods, any Kit or classic would be welcome

This is a charity close to my heart, and would like to offer support if I can.

Daren Fasey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest micky bigthumbs

If you are going in the tin top . parking will be difficult so get there early. on a recent recky :wub: i noticed there would only be street parking and that is limited

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to be there unless the weather is horrendous. Wife and youngster will accompany in tin top. There may be one or two other Leics Hoodies as well, the word has been put round. Some of the cars (but by no means all) are OTR for the winter.

Andy

Weather forecast looks terrible. Persistent, slow moving heavy rain and gales, weather warnings. Lets hope things change and if you don't come over in the Hood, pop over in the Tin Top anyway (I'm sure we will!)

Andy