Spotted On Ebay Robin Hood Nose Cone Badge

Guest DRC7

Guest chris brown
Forgive me if ive put 2+2 together and got 5 but i just got the feeling DRC7 was selling them but hiding behind just putting links up to ebay

THERE

I think you could be correct Tom. If so it is not on not to announce an interest in the overpriced thing

Guest Daren.F

I suspected the same Tom, the vendors are different but the text in the adverts are the same.

(Here we have for sale a robin hood super seven enamel nose cone badge in black and chrome brand new)

I dont have a problem with DRC7 selling them to club members, however the manner in which he is doing so is unnaceptable. If indeed he is the seller shouldnt this be in for sale?

Guest chris brown
I dont have a problem with DRC7 selling them to club members, however the manner in which he is doing so is unnaceptable. If indeed he is the seller shouldnt this be in for sale?

Absolutely true Tom but as a community user he can’t put it there so he, if in fact it is him who is selling it, then he is flaunting the forum rules.

Guest timswait
I suspected the same Tom, the vendors are different but the text in the adverts are the same.

(Here we have for sale a robin hood super seven enamel nose cone badge in black and chrome brand new)

And the item location is the same...

Seeing as most people on here jump in with there gob before the brain has been engaged i will update you all NO im not the vendor/seller i do a lot of my buying and selling on ebay so i come across items that may be of intrest to the members of RHOCAR i was thinking of renewing my membership for this year but my mind has now been made up by the few people on this forum that have lost the community spirit and are hell bent on accusing people of wrong doing :p

All you had to do was write nowt to do with me on the topic you posted then people wont get the wrong idea. Just looked dodgy that you had posted the same link twice. Sorry to have offended you.