Woodlice In The Workshop

Guest tom2b

Guest crimewade

boil woodlice for twenty mins, add copious amounts of sugar, a pinch of yeast and divide brew equally(once strained) in to screw top bottles... crack bottle lids once every three days to prevent explosions,ready by mid summer, best drunk cold with a couldron of stew whilst cackling!!

Guest Bazwaz

If you've got a hot air gun (the type for stripping paint) use that. A quick blast and they pop and fall off. Then you can sweep them up. And it's a lot safer than using petrol.

Barry

Guest Ian Marr

I have a friend who went to a strip show and thought he was lucky to get the ladies g-string on his head ... until he went to the doctors who told him he had crabs in his eyebrows! :lol:

boil woodlice for twenty mins, add copious amounts of sugar, a pinch of yeast and divide brew equally(once strained) in to screw top bottles... crack bottle lids once every three days to prevent explosions,ready by mid summer, best drunk cold with a couldron of stew whilst cackling!!

Ahh - someone else who has lived in Saudi................

Working on the car in the garage today, all was quiet as I was trying to work out some wiring, I heard some scratching.

Listened carefully and heard it again, it seemed to be coming from a cardboard box one of my array alloys came in.

Picked the box up and took it into the garden then slowly opened the top, out popped a mouse :o , running to the top of the garden, moved the box a bit more then out came another, then another and another. Four of the little buggers camped out in my garage.

Have to get some mouse traps

Les

Guest tom2b

I caught what i thought was the last of them today.

Just been outside and there are about 50 inside on the walls and roof, but the real shocker is around the outside of the garage and teh adjoining conservatory there about 300 :(