Luggage Carrier

Guest keith12

Guest keith12

I am looking for some type of Luggage carrier to fit on the spare tyre or somewhere on the back.

Are there any manufacturers or people who make these things, and doe's anyone have some pics or a link to a site.

Thanks Keith.

PS, you can see I got me car back can't stop spending!!!!!!

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Keith

Are you intending to come to Newark at the weekend ?

If you are then I will fit mine for you to have a look at.

There are usually several cars at the shows with various designs although a few will be on there summer pilgrimage through France !!

Ian J

Guest keith12
Hi Keith

Are you intending to come to Newark at the weekend ?

If you are then I will fit mine for you to have a look at.

There are usually several cars at the shows with various designs although a few will be on there summer pilgrimage through France !!

Ian J

Hoping to make it one way or the other. Its only down the road for you as for me its a couple of hours + the risk of overheating but i will try. Thanks Keith

Guest keith12
I use a 4x4 wheel step - link - that I picked up at Stonleigh one year. It straps over the spare wheel then I strap on a large holdall plus sleeping mats.

That looks the part as wifey likes to take the kitchen sink an all :D

Such prejudice! Tsk tsk as they say in the Beano.

Stick a Cateringvan badge on it, note in the instructions that its quite difficult to fit correctly and it's best if fitted by Polleys or Cateringvan themselves, charge four times as much for the step and £50 for fitting and adjustment and they would buy it in droves.

Nigel