Clocks & Gauges

Greenie

I know I may be a little early, but I am already looking towards my winter project, had a great day in Donnington Sat and came back with a head full of ideas. I am looking to cahnge my dash lay-out and install a complete set of clocks and gauges, and I was looking for guidance, so I don't get ripped off, anyone know where I may be able to purchase the clocks & gauges, the usual stuff, Rev,Speedo, Oil,Water, Fuel etc?

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Got mine 2nd hand from ebay - less than a tenner, they were old Triumph clocks.

I also purchased a separate oil pressure guage from ebay too again less than a tenner.

Its just a case of shopping around.

Not too sure where to look for new items though

Picks of the completed Dash on my website.

Just got to hold on to the cash until the perfect bargain comes along- :mellow: :mellow:

after 13 kits a few near misses inthe divorce stakes, and a shed full of bits and pieces we picked up a running and registered x flow powered kit (not a Hood but if anyone can match this type of deal please get in touch....... :) ) with weather gear, brand new big bore exhaust manifold, huge wheels with new tyres, sony tape player and 10 cd auto changer, corbeau bucket seats, plus a brand new set of Smiths telemetrix gauges for less than £600 the lot.

Before you all reach for the reply button I have no intention of selling them also justtoput some icingon cake car had been recently resprayed. Am I a happy rabbit? :D :D

Hi I did the same too - I was hoping to buy a set at the show but could not find any at any of the stands which was disappointing!

I have looked around and ETB (www.etbinstruments.com) seem very reasonably priced - they also do the Digidash if thats the styleyou want?

Hope that helps - keep us posted if you find a good source

Greenie,

It's never too early to start planning! You know what they say, PPPPPP!

Sparks was asking a similar question a bit back, might be useful.

http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?show...&hl=Leyland

The place I got mine from (near Preston) was about 10-15% cheaper than Europa etc. I spent hours on ebay trying to find some second hand but they didn' show up. HTH, Brian

Magic.....Thanks to everyone, I now have a good start of places to look.

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I changed mine last winter went to speedy cables, followed there advice speedo callibration is spot on and all gauges inc. fuel read correctly they also have senders, voltage reg. etc

Mike :rolleyes: