Lights Catch Nose Cone

Guest MARK CURTIS

On my 1996 Sierra S7 the headlights are bracketed off the bottom of the front the cross member angle , this way the suspension can be stripped without having to worry about the lights and wireing etc , this gives more room for the 7" headlights and sets them slightly lower , i dont think that this would conform to the current SVA regs though , due to there height .

Mike

Hi Mark,

Are you OK with regards to your headlights now? Basically it looks like you might be in for a little bit of re-modeling. Ahh to be a Hoody.

Somewhere between York & Hull covers a big area. Do you want to be a bit more specific. I live in Knaresborough. We're a bit sparse in this area. I know that Steve Wilson lives near York somewhere and I've still to meet up with him. I think there's one or two more in the York district, but I've never met them either. I do get up to Durham on occasion. In fact I was up there last Thursday. Another bunch meet up in Keighley once a month so I normally go there as it's nearest for me. I've even been known to get over to Preston to see the North West Bunch! If you've officially joined, you should get some details of members that will be nearest to you. Don't worry. Keep the faith and there's no doubt we'll get to to meet up with you. :hi:

Guest MARK CURTIS
Hi Mark,

Are you OK with regards to your headlights now? Basically it looks like you might be in for a little bit of re-modeling. Ahh to be a Hoody.

Somewhere between York & Hull covers a big area. Do you want to be a bit more specific. I live in Knaresborough. We're a bit sparse in this area. I know that Steve Wilson lives near York somewhere and I've still to meet up with him. I think there's one or two more in the York district, but I've never met them either. I do get up to Durham on occasion. In fact I was up there last Thursday. Another bunch meet up in Keighley once a month so I normally go there as it's nearest for me. I've even been known to get over to Preston to see the North West Bunch! If you've officially joined, you should get some details of members that will be nearest to you. Don't worry. Keep the faith and there's no doubt we'll get to to meet up with you. :hi:

Thankyou to all that have replied to me its a great help.

A Town called Pocklington a stones throw from melbourne drag strip i see you come down here from time to time looking forward to the warmer months to get out and about! B)

Guest Tickton Paul
Thankyou to all that have replied to me its a great help.

A Town called Pocklington a stones throw from melbourne drag strip i see you come down here from time to time looking forward to the warmer months to get out and about! B)

Hi Mark

I am in Tickton just outside Beverley so only about 20 miles away from you, currently building a 2B wishbone and hoping to be on the road early next year.

As Grizzly has mentioned we do seem to be a little sparse in this area but I do see a few Hoods flying about, was it you driving through Bridlington on Tuesday?

If you want to PM me with your details I would be more than happy to meet for a chat and offer any help that I can.

Paul

Guest MARK CURTIS
Hi Mark

I am in Tickton just outside Beverley so only about 20 miles away from you, currently building a 2B wishbone and hoping to be on the road early next year.

As Grizzly has mentioned we do seem to be a little sparse in this area but I do see a few Hoods flying about, was it you driving through Bridlington on Tuesday?

If you want to PM me with your details I would be more than happy to meet for a chat and offer any help that I can.

Paul

No not me paul! yeah we will meet up sometime

Thanks

mark.