2008 Calender

chris27

Guest Bob's Babe

Send your cheque with a suitably large some and a return address and we will post them to you.....some people have been very generous!! ;)

Bill bought five so is either doing them as pressies for EVERYONE or has one in every room :good:

SUE

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dee Jay
anyone else still not receved theres yet ? wife sent order off for mine as xmas presie along with 2008 membership. got membership but still no calender

Yep still waiting with anticipation for the calender as you I ordered mine with membership renewal

Dave

Guest Bob's Babe

Some of us have been busy......with 4 birthdays in the house and Christmas we had a 'break' :blink:

All memberships and calendar requests received up to yesterday have been done this evening and will go in the post tomorrow, I've been doing them since 6pm and still have all the calendars to envelope and label....40.....so should be done by 10pm :blush:

SUE :wub:

Guest Bob's Babe
anyone else still not receved theres yet ? wife sent order off for mine as xmas presie along with 2008 membership. got membership but still no calender

Phil

if you have received your membership you should have received the calendar as all posted on same day

pm me with your address and I will check it, if you still haven't had one I will post another

SUE