2008 Calender

chris27

2008 Calender came through the post today !!!! :D :D

Steve Altwaser has done a stearling job yet again !!!

Great picture of the north east 3 amego's near Haws for June and a full frontal for grizz in August !!!

It will have pride of place on my desk at work from the begining of Jan to remind me why i put up with the daily grind of being a desk jocky!!

cheers

Chris

pablo, you need to join, the order form was in the last members magazine. perhaps one of the admins can get you a membership form that includes the calendar order form, its well worth joining

Guest streetka

I am a member and would love one! ....I seemed to have missed out on a mag ... can I still buy a calander? ...or where they printed to order :(

SORRY! just found a post will print off an order form at work! (no printer!)

It's excellent as usual. (I just expect anything Rhocar does to be excellent!!!!!! Makes me sometimes forget to feedback the praise to them as done the hard graft!!!!)

Only one of mine in although you will need a magnifying glass to see camper 8P behind the rhocar gazebo at Newark in September!

Nigel

Guest chris brown
Some relatives have expressed an interest in getting one of the Rhocar calenders. Am I allowed to order more than one?

Thanks,

Edward

I think you could have as many as you like It’s all cash to the charity.