Insurance Quotes

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

glad i dont have a catervan, used cofused.com couldn't input a robin hood so used a cateringvan 1998 9 years no claims no prangs + all the good bits , out of 25 quotes only 5 gave an answer the best, Ecar £829.50 with a £350 exess.

thank heavens for Robin Hoods

pete2b

Strange but Saga weren't to keen on insuring the Robin Hood even tho they send me frequent letters telling me how good they are with car insurance.

Next age related test will be to see the reaction when I try to take my surfboard to Newquay from Plymouth on the bus when I get my buspass in April!

Nigel

Saga is very good for holidays do good short breaks,got my kit car insurance from Adrian Flux,£ 123 fully comp legal coverage and up to 5000 miles,quite happy with that.

Colin :)

Guest fozzy2007

i had a phone car from lloyds tsb the other day and at the end of the call, they said "did you also know we guarantee to beat your car insurance quote" i said "no you cant", to which they said "its a guarantee". we went ahead with it and we ran through all my details and so on and then when i went to give my car details she said "for some reason we cant insure your car because its not on our database" so i said "fine, ring me back when it is and i will insure it" she said that because its a kit car they cant add it to the database" to cut a long story short she said that she cant do it but said she would speak to her manager and call me back. still waiting for that call back.

rob

also, im 24 with 5 years no claims and with a 5000 mile a year limit on an s7 with 2 named drivers aswell as me on the policy (fully comp) and its just over 300 a year.

Edited by fozzy2007

my quote was 154 from roadsure, They phoned to tell me that my insurance stoped in an hours time this morning, I sold it 3 hours later!!

I agree drastic action to avoid paying an insurance premium! :lol: