Price Of Unleaded

Guest alan rowe

Guest alan rowe

With the oil prices going down 4 dollars a barrel (3.4%) this week, will this mean that the petrol companies will immediatley reduce the price of unleaded by 3.7p/litre (plus tax)

------- I wonder

Edited by alan rowe

Guest alan rowe

The point I was getting at was that during these last few weeks as the oil price rose on a daily basis, so did our dear petrol companies duly increase the price of petrol virtually on a daily basis -- now its going down (maybe only short lived), they should follow their own self made rules

Won't be able to afford the petrol when the road tax goes up to £450 odd in a couple of years.

Talking of which, with these new tax bandings starting from vehicles first registered after 2001 where do we stand with that? Does a new superspec on a new registration plate qualify?

What about my 2.0 pinto on carbs .... it was registered in 2004 - am I going to get stung through road tax????? <_<

Guest salty_monk

Just broke 4 dollars a gallon over here... (3.5L US gallon) :D :lol:

They should definitely fluctuate the prices down as quickly as the do up but that will never happen....

Guest chris brown
Ooh er, Ian and Chris are both with Barry :o

Is this a threesome or is it going to be handbags at dawn at Stoneleigh :lol:

Stop it ducky :p :wub: 8P :drinks:

Evening Daren :D

If fuel prices keep rising like they have been and RFT goes through the roof then my next rebuild project will have to be a pre 1970 Lotus 7 s3 or s4 with a big valve twin cam motor from that era to blend in with my other two RFT free vehicles , so do your worst GB as i am opting out :p :p , beans on toast from now on and cooked in the garage my real home :lol: :lol:

Mike

Guest Ian & Carole
Ooh er, Ian and Chris are both with Barry :o

Is this a threesome or is it going to be handbags at dawn at Stoneleigh :lol:

Hello stranger :air_kiss: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been this winter really missed you :give_rose: :give_rose: :air_kiss:

Ian J

ps thats our 1000 th post.

How appropriate sweety :give_rose: