Censorship

Guest Ianz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mkeats02

Hi,

I'm a fully paid up member, I would like to place an Ad, but at the moment I am unable to place one due to the database not being updated yet, so I am unable to upgrade my account. I have not gone ahead and broken the rules and placed Ad's in other sections of the forum!!

I'm just going to wait for the database then place my Ad. B)

By the way I want a.....date with Angelina Jolie, sorry that is me just dreaming again.!!!

Mike

Guest chris williams

:ph34r: :unsure: B)

I am in totall agreement, I think that matt does a brillient job running the web site, and I think that we should all be greatful for all the time and effort put in by all the people concerned with running the Robin hood owners club!!

Hear hear.

Having been in Matt's position in the past with other clubs and societies I've been in, I can only say that Matt does a fantastic job. The service provided by these pages is second to none!

There always has to be someone inforcing some kind of rules. Otherwise all chaos breaks out. I reckon it's about right on here. We can wind each other up to a point, but there's a handfull of moderators who can step in if it goes too far.

Regarding the non-members thing - why should non-members be allowed to use a club facility? OK so people thinking of joining can wander in and take part, but there has to be a limit, beyond which membership is necessary. Personally I'd suggest making the rules tighter. How about a 10 postings limit for non-members?

Ant

Guest Andybarbet

I would have to second that, i don't know how Mat finds the time to put in the effort that he does but it is appreciated !

As regards the non-members thingy, i probably wouldn't have got interested i RH's so much if i hadn't been able to spend a couple of months on this site asking some questions, but i agree that the balance is just right.

I officially joined at Donnington this year and feel that if you are interested in RH's and or have one then it is only fair to pay your subs and carry on enjoying the banter and experience that people in the club have :D

Guest Stuart Ainslie

Matt does a great job - no dispute.

I spent several years subscribing to alt.sport.jetski and another US-based Jet ski site and got fed up with all the flaming on there. Luckily, we do not receive too much on here - thanks to Matt and the moderators...

My 2p's worth....

Stuart.

That engine block now has a head on it

Every time I look at that photo I always think "I hope that engine doesn't fall onto that child ... would the tyres save him?

Perspective is a wonderful thing!

Ant

Hey Matt you have my support for what it is worth, when you go scrap hunting for engine mounts remember the 2l Granada ones fit as well and they are easy to find.

Dave B :D