Herts Area Sec

steve in stockport

Hi All,

John Tween has decided that he would like to step down from this position, BUT DON'T PANIC, Helen Tween has said that she would like to take over, therefore ensuring continuity and basically keeping the same hands on the reins.

Having spoken to both Helen and John I think this is a good move as both say that Helen is a major, possibly THE major force behind both the RHOCaR and SG7 groups in the area.

So I'd like to say thank you to John for all your work and good luck to Helen, although I don't think you need it really.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hell on Wheels

I know I have offered to take over from John, but I don't think I should take it for granted that there isn't someone else out there who would like to have a go at being the Area Sec for Herts.

If no one else wants the post, I am happy to take it on; John would still be available for any technical help, something I am lacking in, but apart from the name, nothing would change. I will still be the same old nag bag that you all know love and love to hate!

Helen