2b+on Ebay

Guest art stringfellow

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
thanks' for the welcome, it isnt the one on the thread i think mine is a lot better looking, and a few hundred quid cheaper too, it was a quick sale the lad needed to buy another car so i fell lucky.as for the sliding pillar i couldnt tell you which type it is and according to my seller he says he has no problems at all over the last couple of years so i might stick with it and see what i feel before the summer fun. have a great day

post-3347-1223543988_thumb.jpg

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
Nice car, looks v good at £2500 :D

i hope it was a bargain Salty as i havent driven it yet. but he needed a quick sale and seems a nice guy so you never know.

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
Nice car, looks v good at £2500 :D

Just collected the car and it drives superb, lost a bit of water out of the expansion bottle about a cup and half. and a bit of smoke when i floored it which had the wife worried but i think its because it hasnt been run lately (i hope) i will take it down to my local garriage and see what he thinks as i am next to crap at engines.

the smoke (blue) when you floor it is probably the valve stem oil seals not a problem really, easy fix but wont do anyharm left either,

water, there could have been too much in there and its finding its natural level, or if its been stood a while a flush out and new water and antifreeze wouldnt do it any harm

enjoy

Mitch

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
the smoke (blue) when you floor it is probably the valve stem oil seals not a problem really, easy fix but wont do anyharm left either,

water, there could have been too much in there and its finding its natural level, or if its been stood a while a flush out and new water and antifreeze wouldnt do it any harm

enjoy

Mitch

Cheers Mitch, the smoke is blue and not a lot, checked the water and its not done it since so i think you are right but will give it a flush, just been for a run and parked outside my sons pub and i couldnt believe the attention it got even a nice asian chap took photo's of it. B) ..nearly bust a gut laughing. i can see i am going to be hooked line and sinker. :D