Swanage

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

HI ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE,NEW TO THE CLUB AS I HAVE JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HOOD, I HAVENT EVEN GOT IT TILL SATURDAY BUT BUSTING A GUT AND CANT WAIT. JUST WONDERED IF THERE ARE ANY MEMBERS IN THE SWANAGE/POOLE AREA OF DORSET? GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON DAVE :rolleyes:

Hi Dave and welcome to the club,

You`ll find it an invaluable resource of information and tips. I know I have, and the chaps seem to be able to answer as many questions as you

can fire at them.

Got my hood in February and its one of the best things I have done, keeps me out of trouble (cept maybe with the wife).

But even a complete build is never finished.

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
Hi Dave and welcome to the club,

You`ll find it an invaluable resource of information and tips. I know I have, and the chaps seem to be able to answer as many questions as you

can fire at them.

Got my hood in February and its one of the best things I have done, keeps me out of trouble (cept maybe with the wife).

But even a complete build is never finished.

Hi, and thanks' for the welcome, Icant wait till i pick it up on saturday. i had a locost 1600 last year running a 1500 spitfire engine and it was so much hard work not letting cyclists overtake me lol. this should be a better bet and a bit more responsive with the 2 litre ford engine ( i am hoping).

if you ever get down my neck of the woods you will have to pop in for a drink.

by the way i am telling my wife later tonight i have bought it...

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
hi dave and welcome, you will love the hood, looks like it nay be dry for you too this weekend, nice jesture about the camping too.

Mitch

well mitch any time you are in the area and want a few days peace and quiet let me know, we have acres of land and loads of parking spaces,

perhaps it could be a club meeting place? loads of nice roads to blast on and plenty of really good pubs. all the best dave

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

:o :o :o :o Good luck with that :huh:

not too worried, the lst time i did it i bought a harley and she didnt know for a month as it was in the garriage,

Guest Nigel Novice

:D I did that :rolleyes: "Hi honey I bought a kitcar on Ebay last night" :huh: mind she could say much I bought her / us 2 Bichon Frise's last year :angel: :angel: so my turn B)

ps I got to finish mine, at least you can start your engine ;)

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
:D I did that :rolleyes: "Hi honey I bought a kitcar on Ebay last night" :huh: mind she could say much I bought her / us 2 Bichon Frise's last year :angel: :angel: so my turn B)

ps I got to finish mine, at least you can start your engine ;)

she will be ok i am taking her awy on holiday in a couple of weeks, and hopefully the engine runs lol. oh and whats a lightweight?

Years ago myself and a mate used to Buy and sell a few cars.The other half wasn't to keen so the cars that came to my house were always my mates and any of mine used to be at his house,well thats what we told them. ;) Seemed to work.