The monthly meeting is on the move back to

The Lambert Arms

London Road

Aston Rowant

Watlington

Oxfordshire

OX49 5SB

Just off Junction 6 of the M40

The Lambert Arms has reopened. So we are going along this month to see if it still fits in with our needs, if it still does the meeting will be held there from now on. Hopefully the car park has been sorted by now!!!!! so take care when entering if you bring your Hood along.

8 pm start

All welcome, directions available

Hi Chris,

I thought i would say hello as i am interested in meeting up on wednesday. i live in aylesbury and assuming we aren't washed away look forward to going over to watlington in my hoody. cheers chris

hi all

i was passing the Lambert Arms today went inside and introduced myself and got a tour/poke around, the inside is the same layout, just revised and very tastefully done, it's totally up market.

There is no longer any parking round the back in the garden, instead there is extended parking along the side.

There is a very steep entrance into the car park so i'd use the road entrance 10 yards down after the pub. My lowered beemer ground out and i know the Exmo will probably beach itself.

The bear garden is now enclosed totally with 42 rooms added to the pub with access to the garden through a walk way.

Watlington now has those axle width speed bumps that you can run over but take out your sump. Be carefull they are rather high. Graham i know you take the Phoenix that way.

Chris, i'll pm you

All in all its very nice and i'm sure you will all approve..

Dave

Hi Chris,

I thought i would say hello as i am interested in meeting up on wednesday. i live in aylesbury and assuming we aren't washed away look forward to going over to watlington in my hoody. cheers chris

Hi Chris

More than welcome to come along and join us.

Look forward to meeting you.

Chris, i'll pm you

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave.

We are having the meeting at the Lambert Arms Tomorrow only to see if it still fits in with our needs now that has reopened for business, as the TVH always had a good turn out there.

I would like to get the monthly meeting back to a more central place in the Thames Valley area so that the members from the more northern parts of the TVH area can attend.

If the Lambert does not fit in then its on to plan Z!!!!!! So tomorrow we will have to suck it and see :o

Smokey is looking forward to the trip out, fingers crossed.

Bring yer woollies Chris if you fancy riding shotgun ! :D

Woollies are out and on stand by John ;)

Looking forward to a run out in Smokey as I've never been in a 2B before :D and Spanky is never going to pull herself together in time for a run out :cray:

Thanks to all who came along to the Lambert Arms last night.

Nice to meet Chris (2B or not 2B) a new member to the group who still has a big grin on his face. :D

Four Hoods turn out for the meet :good: and I enjoyed my run out with JP in Smokey :D

All worked out well in the end and our monthly meetings Will kick off again at the Lambert Arms in 2009

John

A Big hump if you came into the Car park from the front road---much easier from the side road.

And the big road humps in Wallingford ..on the road to Benson --you turned left to miss them , I went right and had to double them --no way would I clear them on a straddle..Some of them have big grooves out of the top, Looks like tin tops have an issue with them too.

About 5 sets before clearing the speed limit signs.

Graham B

Wednesday 12th November Monthly meeting

The monthly meeting is on the move back to

The Lambert Arms

London Road

Aston Rowant

Watlington

Oxfordshire

OX49 5SB

Just off Junction 6 of the M40

The Lambert Arms has reopened. So we are going along this month to see if it still fits in with our needs, if it still does the meeting will be held there from now on. Hopefully the car park has been sorted by now!!!!! so take care when entering if you bring your Hood along.

8 pm start

All welcome, directions available

Hi Chris,

Really nice meeting up, i was quite over awed by everyones technical knowledge think i have alot to learn. unfortunatley i can't make the christmas bash, however if a crimbo drives crops up would you be able to let us know. cheers chris