Dax Rush Door Hinges

agent_zed

Hi,

i saw a dax rush at exeter show which had some gorgeous door hinges which were effectively blocks of aluminum. Are these a Dax standard thing? and if so does anyone know where i can get a picture of them as i'd like to try and replicate them on my 2b.

thanks

Guest yosamite sam
Hi,

i saw a dax rush at exeter show which had some gorgeous door hinges which were effectively blocks of aluminum. Are these a Dax standard thing? and if so does anyone know where i can get a picture of them as i'd like to try and replicate them on my 2b.

thanks

the hinges dax make are from stainless - not ally - and come as part of a pack - all hinges, bolts, fixings etc for both doors but not the doors - bout £90!!!

they are the latest ones - the older ones look like cast bronze? brass? chromed - they are prone to snapping

06012006002.jpg

i think the ones i saw must have been a custom job as they looked like a block of Aluminium that had been machined. Think i may have a go at making some myself if i can get my little hobby mill up and running. Never tried milling before so it may take a while

thanks