Itchy Butty Run

Andi

Thanks to gaz0571 I decided to brave the sub zero temperatures early this morning and did a 75 mile round trip from Leicester to past Coventry

to the Itchy Butty Run.

http://www.butty-run.com/Hot-Rod.html

I donned the bike helmet, gloves and one of those cheapo quilted one piece overalls from Lidle (looked a prat but they are really warm) I forgot

decent socks though so my feet suffered without any form of on board heating.

Anyway, it was a great run out, the cafe is first class and the petrol heads were very friendly so I think ill make it a monthly regular.

post-2933-1228661303_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1228661326_thumb.jpg

I work in Rugby (quite close), and our Southam office and old cement works is opposite and so have been to the Long Itch Diner a few times - absolutely awesome place. Didn't realise that meeting went on, may have to make a trip myself too.

Guest Dan_Beeston

I drove right past the meet, but was on my way oop Norf for the family Christmas gathering, so wasn't able to stop unfortunatley :(

Really hope to be able to make it in the future though (the Long Itch Diner is about fifteen minutes from me!)