Colourtune

Guest robin

hi all,

just as it says in the title i need the use of, or to purchase, the adaptor to fit the pinto engine.

can anyone help please. i'm in dire need of knowing what my fuelling is doing.

thanks, robin

Guest Stuartl
hi all,

just as it says in the title i need the use of, or to purchase, the adaptor to fit the pinto engine.

can anyone help please. i'm in dire need of knowing what my fuelling is doing.

thanks, robin

Robin, would it have been in the box from new? If so I can likely help as my one of these has never ventured out of the box and if you look at my car pic in an earlier post you will see I wont need it for a while.... :D

Robin, would it have been in the box from new? If so I can likely help as my one of these has never ventured out of the box and if you look at my car pic in an earlier post you will see I wont need it for a while.... :D

No unfortunately to fit the pinto you have to have a separate adapter.

If you cant get one pm me your details and ill post one to you. I ordered one from Halfrauds about 4 months ago and still havnt received it so

got one from the bay instead.

Andi

Guest outtolunch
hi,

found adaptor on ebay. only 1 on there. it is for a 14mm thread. is this right? i thought pinto's were 18mm?

robin

from the link I posted earlier it seems the 14mm is the one it comes with and the 10/12/18 mm adaptors are the extras and the pinto is an 18mm plug

4 - Gunson Colourtune- Inc. 14mm adaptor Z005 [4]

Price: £24.95 Including VAT at 15%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunson Colourtune adaptor kit- 10mm Z005A

Price: £4.84 Including VAT at 15%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunson Colourtune adaptor kit- 12mm Z005B

Gunson Colourtune adaptor kit- 18mm Z005E

if you want to borrow one robin you can borrow mine

not that far from you :D

hi dave r.

can you PM me your address. i have a colleague who lives in Northampton who could pick it up for me.

thanks, robin

ps, i think you did my VIN plate for me but that was a while ago and prob don't still have the address!!!