Strange End To The Weekend

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

We have just had a young police woman come to our house searching for a missing woman.

This woman has, apparently run away from home, and sent her daughter a text message, claiming she has run away with me to my address here in Nottingham.

The woman in question is called Michelle Luke and lives in Burnley, although now allaegedly she is living with me, and Sue and the kids. She must be good at hiding coz our house aint big enough for us 5 let alone another adult, and we can't find her.

Is anybody out there missing a Michelle? I don't know where she is, I just want to why she picked me and where she got my name and address from!

Guest Stuartl
We have just had a young police woman come to our house searching for a missing woman.

This woman has, apparently run away from home, and sent her daughter a text message, claiming she has run away with me to my address here in Nottingham.

The woman in question is called Michelle Luke and lives in Burnley, although now allaegedly she is living with me, and Sue and the kids. She must be good at hiding coz our house aint big enough for us 5 let alone another adult, and we can't find her.

Is anybody out there missing a Michelle? I don't know where she is, I just want to why she picked me and where she got my name and address from!

Weird!

I just hope she hasnt given your name and address to any undesirables who may also be looking for her.

Lets face it if her daughter is old enough to have a mobile phone (to receive the text message she alledgedly sent) then this is no young kid and she could have all sorts of people looking for her, least of all the Police

Check your sheds and outhouses just to check she hant been shut in!

Don't know what to make of that Tim :huh: Either she has found your name and address from the internet or she knows you somehow. Either way it points to a bit of premeditation though.

Most forces use a system called 'COMPACT' to manage missing person enquiries. Each time someone goes missing officers can add address checks based on various lines of enquiry. Usually these address checks remain relevant each time that individual goes missing and will automatically appear and will be tasked out. Once you have satisfied the police that you and your address are not connected with the individual in any way you can ask for your address to either be removed from the system or endorsed as 'not relevant' or similar. If this young lady is one of the many who go missing frequently you could be in for a lot of bothering. If there is a high risk attached to any particular disappearance you could get a knock on the door in the middle of the night!

Make sure you chase up the police to ensure you get an adequate explanation when she is found.