Pageant Of Power

Mitch

Big thanks to Steve, for sorting this, excellent show, this has got to be a must for as long as they allow us, so much to see n do, Sat night i have not laughed so much in ages, my head was acheing with it,

In hoodie fashion a rain shelter was soon knocked up on the camp site, well soon enough for the rain to pass over, we didnt ned to hear the last night of the proms concert, as steve laid on his own version of the last night of the PUMPS, lol,

even with the odd heavy shower and the mud, everyone had a excellent time,

If this show increases in size,at the rate it as for the first 2, it will rival goodwood in no time,

those of you who didnt come, missed a great weekend

Mitch

Thanks Steve, for a great weekend, so much to see and people ask why do i need to pay £15 membership bargin.

A thankyou to the very nice marshal who let Robson the young lad i brought with me into the buggatti paddock to photograph the Veyron made his year.

Dave

Guest peter2b2002

best time i've had for a long time , nearly as good as Goodwood, cheers again to Steve for arranging it all + the gazebo,

on the way out my tick over went wonky going from 500 to 1500 rpm sounded like a boy racer , on the way home it p*ssed down again, had a capri that was tail gating me , he nearly lost it on one corner

peter2b

Guest ian.lucas

I had a great time Saturday the show and company was great, thanks for organising it Steve. I broke down on Sunday at the gates of the show and had to be towed in (thanks Dave) as I pulled onto the hoodie stand my car was descended upon with all trying to fix (Thanks to all this was much appreciated) unfortunately the rac man had to be called who was not allowed in to the show so I had to be towed out of the show (Thanks Paul & thanks for staying with us and using your phone) :good: The rac man said if all the hoodies could not fix it what chance did he have & 9 HOURS after calling the rac I was home

9 hours, ouch!

Glad you got home eventually Ian, also glad you all enjoyed it, like Mitch says as long as the organisers keep offering tickets we should keep taking advantage, loads to see and do and the company was great. Car was cleaned half an hour after getting home and the garage looks like a laundry at the moment with wet stuff hanging all round to dry off.

Guest Paul Morgan

:D :D :D

What a great weekend again, despite the rain and the sore head on Sunday morning. Thanks Steve for organising again.

Just spent the last hour cleaning half the cheshire countryside off the car.

On a plus side Ian, by the time the RAC man arrived the clouds had cleared, so when I left you I pulled in at the next parking place and took the hood off, drove the remaining 40 miles with no hood B) . Ryan fell asleep in the passenger seat for the last 38 miles.

Paul

Guest Mark Hignett

Nice to meet you all on Sunday, thanks for all the advice and for letting me take some pictures of your cars.

Hopefully I will be out with you next year.

Mark