2. Chris Paddon

3. Arthur Stringfellow

4. Eric Grey

5. Steve Cochran

6. Andy Starforth

I can take payment from the following drivers on Sunday morning:-

7. Tony Scott

8. Keith Barnard

The organisers inform me that we must report to the pits briefing room 45 minutes before our track session (8.45am). ALL DRIVERS & PASSENGERS MUST ATTEND THIS SAFETY BRIEFING. BRING YOUR HELMETS.

Open Face Helmets are allowed. Helmets can be hired on the day.

Sound Levels:- We are at the mercy of the Croft Staff, fingers crossed we pass.

I'm expecting more details in the post any day now.

Since we are all driving down from the north I suggest we rendezvous at the Scotch Corner Service Station just off the A1 at 7.45am for gas and a slow convoy to the circuit on minor roads.

I'll post more details later in the week.

Guest sritony

I was about to phone to ask you for them details ! so thank you for beating me!

just being diagnosed with swine flu so hopefully better by then:) :cray:

Ok Kenny Brough has joined the Merry Men & Maids heading for Croft on Sunday Morning. I am the proud owner of a shinny new exhaust which sounds awesome. :D

:o

not if the racket he was making hammering over scotswood bridge

at ten past eight this morning is anything to go by ;) :D

cheers

ek B)

seriously though, this db test has me just a little concerned :huh:

Guys, we just have to slip the DB tester a tenner and all will be well. I've had some funny experiences with scrutineers in the past. At York Dragway the guy asked to see how many wheel nuts I had on all four wheels. Once he was satisfied I had a full set he sent me on my way........nothing else...no seat belt test, Db's......nothing. We will have a good day so don't worry..........unless we catch Tony's Swine Flu..........poor lads not well..aaaah. If any of us are over the limit we can take passenger laps.......we will be OK were Hoodies. If nothing else you will get a lap of the circuit as a passenger and a picture of your car in the pit lane at a real motor racing circuit to hang on the wall. B)

Guest sritony

On a positive note I am alot better today just dizzyness and sickness feeling to lose now :) back to work tomorrow though!!

so all go for Sunday am a tad worried about exhaust but I think mines one of the more quiet ones out there so we can wait and see I guess what happens on Sunday apart from gtting up total early!

Looking forward to getting some good pictures :)...I have bought a new battery pack for camera as recommended by Kodak, cuz rechargable ones I bought would take about 10 pics and a few videos before dying. Getting a helmet from Arthur and Louise getting one from Brian, so all prepped just got to clean the big pile of cow pat that splatted up the side of my car haha!

Guest sritony

we have a VXR Astra joining us :o so we'll pass him in the gravel trap at some point i'm sure :) when I told Louise she said "hes not setting off behind us " haha