Modified And Performance Show At Croft Circuit

chris27

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets, rules etc have arrived for Croft. We have a club stand where we have space to display seven Robin Hoods. Why don't you all make an A4 sheet with some interesting information about your car. Especially you guys who hand built your cars. I'd put it in a clear wallet to keep the rain off. I'm taking cleaning materials to show my old car off in style. We also have space for the NE club tent but how will we get it from Washington to Croft? Anyone taking the tin top?

I'm taking a chair.

Andy, if you are still selling your Hood bring a For Sale sign?

Anybody got a Robin Hood sales brochure or two? We could drum up some business for GBSC?

I'll sort you all out with passes etc. at Scotch Corner on Sunday morning.

Steve

Guest sritony

7? that means one person cant display as there is 8 hoods and 2 tin tops unless I have miscounted somewhere! I think i'll just be taking 2 chairs not much else but cleaning stuff will be on hand and will do a A4 thing aswell, hopefully we won't have loads of kids jumping in and out of cars this time!

Tony,

7 Hoods

1 MX5

1 F27

1 Astra

Here's an excellent way to keep kids out of your car.......................Place a single white glove on your steering wheel.

Anybody got a better method?

Steve

Guest mastarforth

steve

my car will hopefully be leaving me Saturday this week.

I will let you know later saturday.

if it goes then we have enough space to show them all

Andrew

Guest shorty

Because of the problems they have had at Croft with noise I think this may be an issue.They are only allowed a certain number of loud days a year I think our day may be classified as a none noisy day.They are after all road cars!.I have been to my local exhaust centre and cut off a 90 degree short bend so the end now faces the ground.It was slightly better so I drilled a number of holes approx 10mm from the end then slotted some small dia welding rods through the ends a crude mesh.I then put a pan scrubber in I held the bend in with a couple of self tappers.Now a lot less noisy but I will be taking some spare scrubbers just in case. Arthur

Arthur,

"Your taking some spare scrubbers just in case" From what I've heard about this show there's going to loads of scrubbers there anyway! I hope so!

There will be:-

The Ignition Girls ?????????????

The Fuel Girls ??????????

They will be selecting Miss MPNE with 150 Quid prize money to the winner, so bring your swim suit Tracy. :D

Other activities include:-

The Monster?

Skard4life bike stunt show.

And loads of Chavs wrecking their hatchbacks.

Usually a few stalls selling scran and car stuff too.

When I've been to similar shows in the past they have teams of girls wearing Mumbler Pants wandering around to arouse the boys. :o

What are Mumbler Pants? I hear you ask.

Take a guess. :D

Guest sritony

There will be:-

The Ignition Girls ?????????????

The Fuel Girls ??????????

They will be selecting Miss MPNE with 150 Quid prize money to the winner, so bring your swim suit Tracy.

Other activities include:-

The Monster?

Skard4life bike stunt show.

And loads of Chavs wrecking their hatchbacks.

Usually a few stalls selling scran and car stuff too.

Everything on that list gets a big old :good: from me :)

On a diff awful depressing note, Am still off work and feeling pretty unwell (its set off my positstional vertigo now as well as the flu!) hopefully going back to GP today but they won't let you in surgery if you have any symptoms so thats useless really, so awaiting a call back.........if Im still unwell by Friday night/ Sat morning I will offer my place up to anyone who's interested because Louise says she will not drive car around track so keep an eye out on here :help:

SWMBO has graciously granted me a Day Pass for Sunday as long as the Hedges are all cut on Saturday.

Sorry you're a sickly boy Tony.

Please can I have first dibs on your place, if you can't make it?

Guest sritony

Yep if I cant make feel free, i'll let you know closer to time just having a day of rest and relaxation so hopefully all will be ok but I wouldn't keep a space if I couldn't make it cuz would be pointless.

N.E lot feel free to stock up on face masks haha!!