Alarm System

Guest boggybogstar

Guest boggybogstar

Anyone fitted a good alarm system on their Hood?

Theres loads on ebay for around £20 which is about the right price (for me) but has anyone had any success with these?

Kinda think an immobiliser and motion(tilt) sensor with a very loud siren are the most important functions

Only I might be off to Normandy in the kit in August which might mean leaving her in a car park unattended for a while

Guest mark kingston
Anyone fitted a good alarm system on their Hood?

Theres loads on ebay for around £20 which is about the right price (for me) but has anyone had any success with these?

Kinda think an immobiliser and motion(tilt) sensor with a very loud siren are the most important functions

Only I might be off to Normandy in the kit in August which might mean leaving her in a car park unattended for a while

yes i have. it is a cyclone alarm and i brought it www.motorcaralarm.co.uk for £28.99 and comes with a microwave cloak, motion tilt sensor and immobiliser and so far has proved very good.

regards

mark

I bought a motor bike alarm some time ago with remote start but never got around to fitting it as yet , but i do have a fuel isolation valve fitted plus a removable steering wheel which is never left on when parked.

Mike

Guest Chris_

I'll be fitting one to my sisters car in a couple of days.

Shock sensor, mega loud siren, remote start etc etc.

The wiring diagrams they supplied are not exactly comprehensive but they do give you the right idea.

I'll let you know how it works (if it ever does ;) )

Chris