Its A Rip Off

Guest gdc

This is looking a real shame, it has just started up again last year and could have shone in the next couple of years as a leading event.

Prices should have been firmly fixed the year before the show.

In this tender start up, £25 will probably end it. Im no business man but WTF?

I've just spent the last 25 mins on the phone to Den Tanners assistant explaining that there is a growing concern on at least four major kitcar forums about his camping fees, and asked him how we could resolve this.

He accepted that £25 was too high and that obviously cheaper was better as far as car owners go, so he is going to put it to Den that we need to come to a compromise, maybe something along the lines of £10-15 to camp, plus free entry or cheaper camping and pay to get into the show.

I have told him there is a farmer nearby who is willing to allow camping on his field for £2.50 and that folks are of the opinion that we camp there and drive to the show each day and grab a free pass.

Hopefully he will get back to me over the weekend and we can get a new price agreed and circulated on the forums.

Steve

Guest Jonathan Tall
I've just spent the last 25 mins on the phone to Den Tanners assistant explaining that there is a growing concern on at least four major kitcar forums about his camping fees, and asked him how we could resolve this.

He accepted that £25 was too high and that obviously cheaper was better as far as car owners go, so he is going to put it to Den that we need to come to a compromise, maybe something along the lines of £10-15 to camp, plus free entry or cheaper camping and pay to get into the show.

I have told him there is a farmer nearby who is willing to allow camping on his field for £2.50 and that folks are of the opinion that we camp there and drive to the show each day and grab a free pass.

Hopefully he will get back to me over the weekend and we can get a new price agreed and circulated on the forums.

Steve

Well done that Man!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Guest Ian & Carole

Steve

When I spoke to Tom yesterday he told me he would speak to Den and get back to me....................... :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

I also emailed Den direct but he also has not come back to me. ........so don't hold your breath.

Copy below.......

Hi Den

Some of my members have heard rumours that it's £25.00 per tent?!!!

If that's the case most are saying that they will not be attending!!!!

Can you let me know ASAP please.

Ian Johnson

RHOCaR.