Build Manual

Guest john4585

Guest john4585

Hi everyone,

Just found and joined RHOCAR!!! I've just purchased an old RH kit car rolling chassis and untill today did'nt know what model as it turn's out its an EXMO based on a sierra, the rear suspension is loosly bolted in place as is some of the front suspension, the rest of the kit is apparently in the 8 boxes of "stuff" than was cramed in side the car, my biggest problem now is i dont have a build manual or parts list for said kit, so if any body out there has a spare or used build manual i would happily and greatfully buy them.

many thanks

J.

hi, i've got a photocopy of the S7 monocoque manual from one of the guys from Thames Valley.(we both have Exmo's). If you PM me with your address i'll send you a copy of it, the front suspension parts are different but its essentially the same otherwise, i also have somewhere the 3 video's on dvd, i'll try to burn off copies on the laptop and send you them as well, may take a day or two though.

Dave

Guest shane-wilkins

hi dave,i also just bought a series3 mon chassie with eveything but the exhaust to complete,been scared senceless about problems with iva test on strength of chassie etc etc,only joined club last night and well impressed with everyones support.would it be possible to cross your palm with some silver for a copy of the build manual,sorry to be cheeky.any other info would be very much appriceted,and some spelling lessons to.i prefer a spanner personally,cheers shane.

hi wilky, i'll try to get some more photocopies tomorrow.

i've got the kit list and build manual plus the video's on dvd. i'll have to get copies first.

PM me so i can get your address.

there are a plethora of people with years of experience on this site who can answer almost every question. dont be concerned if you think its a daft question, 9 times out of 10 someone also wants to know the same thing.

as anyone on the site will tell you, if you join Rhocar (£10) you will find find local people in your area who have built their own cars.

i cant help with IVA unfortunately as my car was pre-built but the experts are only a few clicks away.

regards

Dave