New Research

Peter Bell

After a life time of working in heavy industry including very noisey fabrication shops with tin bashers and blacksmiths , rideing motor bikes , open top cars , speed boats, competition clay shooting, the only problem i have now is i can hear everything unfortunatly at times but can only see properly out of one eye, ticker is a bit dickie, angina, pernicious amemia , ostio artheritus, so apart from all that lot i am fine realy and still have a sence of humour :D must be the Glen Fiddler :D

My conclusion is deafness can be a bonus if that is your only health problem.

Mike

Guest mower man

Hi miikae I thought I was the only one eye'd arthritic crumbly boned p--s head ex shooter in the club , we must get together to share yarns one day mowerman :crazy: :lazy: :clapping: 8P :good:BTW I'm deaf to eeeh

an interesting read! having been deaf all my life, i know about the stuff mentioned (useful-ness in family arguements included!).

thankfully my remaining 'good' ear isn't next to the exhaust, but still suffer the odd bout of tinitus afterwards (mind you all deaf people suffer it, depends what the trigger is)

like Chris said, i don't care so long as i'm having fun

PS joke away, i'm partial to a good deaf joke too (unlike many deaf folks)

Mike / Mowerman,

If you start falling to pieces, then duct tape has a thousand uses - (just reference the Mythbusters crew, they made a boat and canon and lifted a car up with the stuff!!)

As for the hearing, when all else fails, theres always one of these Link

:D :D :D

Al