2010 Membership

Guest boggybogstar

In answer to a couple of your questions, the whole membership paypal programme needs rewriting, but you should still be able to renew using the existing link, as it updates to 2010 during the process.

Anyone looking for their membership number, it will be on your orange 2009 card, or the envelope your membership letter etc came in, otherwise, if you can't find it email me steve@rhocar.org with your name address etc and I'll give it to you.

Matt and any others who have joined late in the year, if you were told your membership was for 2009 and 2010, you do not need to reapply. your new card etc will be in the post soon.

All those who have applied by post already, thanks, your cards etc will be in the post soon, once they and the windscreen stickers arrive. I am not processing them yet to avoid doubling up on work for myself, its a busy enough time of year as it is. :huh:

And its not lemony - its flourescent yellow, same as the flashes on the Brawn GP cars, to commerate a Great British double :D

Steve

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sadjagboy

That was very straight forward. I'm now proudly commemorating the magnificent achievements of Button and Brawn, while constantly learning how I should build my car.

Larry you're not that lucky :o

Your profile still says 09 :D :D

Pay up now come on ^_^ don't be mean, I have to pay for the Hog Roast at Newark some how :D :D

Well, in that case, I look forward to a Canary Yellow 2010 and a Hog Roast :D

(If my sodding engine ever fires again :glare: )

I'm behind with work and this website. I've a new forum version to put on/upgrade, and I need to rewrite the paypal and member stuff, sorry all :( If you use the current process, but don't follow the link back to the site then you will not be auto upgraded till I update the member database, then you can manually upgrade yourself. Version 2 of paypal (original one was written in a rush to see if people liked it/would use it or not) will use IPN so that all the data is captured and accounts correctly upgraded.

• 4 weeks later...