2b Front Suspension

Guest Botbuilder

Guest smartfazer
Thanks Knock_On :drinks:

That was really helpfull! Yours looks like a really nice conversion in the making.I think I'm gonna have to struggle on with getting the present set up to work, somehow. Really it all wants cutting off and starting again. Maybe when the weather is a bit warmer, and I've finished my current course of chemo therapy I'll have to get someone to sell me a new wisbone kit and get it all welded up properly.

The moral of the story is "don't buy kit cars in the dark from young photographers, when you are too sick to test drive it, or crawl all over and under it", DOH! :blush:

The good news is that it's probably easier than starting a kit car from scratch, but not much! :lol:

I don't suppose you're in the market for doing it??????

kind regards

Alan

Alan,

Without trying to hijack the thread, I too have just had my last lot of chemo (on Thursday) and am struggling to do any work on my build.

I need to work on floor strengthening/seat mounting which will require welding rather than bolting. I just don't have the strength at the moment to do anything.

Still, give me a few weeks and I'll be able to crack on hopefully.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chelcott
Modified

hi newbie here when I look at coversion slid pil to wishbone on Tony Hursts "B on Northwest Hoods website (its in build tips) the chassis appears different? There no interfrence in downward travel of lower wishbone?