Nitrous

Guest loopyonion
really thinking of giving my credit card a bit of abuse for the nitrous

loopyonion can you recomend a trusted supplier ? is the akamoto kit no good ?

Trust me on this one.. Holley NOS ( blue bottle ) maybe cheap.. ok for ON OFF applications on V8's but..

If i built a 3K plus engine build, I would ONLY ever fit a Wizards of NOS kit.

I know, because I have. (Even so far as gapping the rings for the higher temperatures of 150hp plus).

Also, I have been doing events at Elvington, and one of the lads from Wizards came along, and had a bag of jets for the systems. He spent most of the day fine tuning not just my car, but countless others who had there system fitted. There is no other company that provides that level of service, and tech support for your projects.

website here:-

http://www.noswizard.com/

sb100i6l.jpg

I recomend you speak to Trevor or Ant regarding spec. If you can say Steve from Urban Racing sent you. ( they appear to have a 5% voucher code on the website)

I can supply from Urban Racing also, (as they are Wizards agents), but I am not here to drum up business for myself. Please note we are also Holley NOS, and ZEX brand sellers as well ( although we have never sold any!)