Vaux Injectors ?

garethbowers

Had my 2b in to be rolling roaded and setup today, unfortunately it looks like my injectors have packed in. Some arnt cycling properley whatever that means? They are the creme ones at present. What i need to know is what other ones could i use/source from a scrappy?

Also the ford sierra rad im using has burst unfortunately. Anyone got any idea what rad i could use in its place? Not sure on the physical size at the moment as i havent had it back. Does anyone know the size of the ford unit?

Thanks for reading

Gareth

just been looking on ebay for rads, from looking at the pics, im wondering if i havent got a sierra rad? The donar was a 2.0 pinto sierra but the rad has the fill cap on the top? Any ideas? It doesnt have a fan switch either.

Gareth

pm sent mate

Managed to get hold of a set of cremes, Thanks for the offer Steve appreciated. What other rads could i use from a scrappy?

Gareth

Guest mower man

If my memory is not completely gone hay wire the sierra rad was across flow and would never fit in a hood chassis , I run a capri 2.0litre rad in my S7 it has a little more capacity [bigger top and bottom tanks and double cored ] it does the job even in 30 degs + in France I believe the mk 2 RS 2000 is the same HTH mower man :good: :clapping:

Hi,

i'd get either a coolmans (GBS might sell them still?!) to replace the one you already have (easier as the pipes are likely to be in the correct place) or iam sure i read some people have used the Seat Malaga? radiator. It just needs to be small enough to fit the gap really. If you take a lot of measurements to the scrappy you will probably find one that will fit and then just make brackets to fit it.

hth

Cheers guys, its a capri one i belive and £60 notes new off the bay so not bad. Hopefully ill get it on the rd soon.

Hope to see peeps at a meet in the future.

Gareth