Advice On Replacment Seats

Guest NEILH

Guest NEILH

hi all

i am a new robin hood sub k owner( 3 weeks and loving it ) and im looking to replace the existing seats to some better bucket seats with 3 point harneses .

as such what makes fit best easy ?

what to avoid ??

thanks neil

Guest The Modfather

I recently bought a pair of GBS seats and think they're great. Nice and slim, high backs and harness slots, cheap enough too.

If money no object then go for a pair of Intatrim Odysseys, but you could look at £300 easily.

If you are off, get yourself to Newark show next weekend, most if not all the popular seats are there for you to park your backside in and try for size and comfort.

Plus you can see what others have fitted to their cars - cobra roadster sevens in mine, but only because I got them cheap, prior to that I had intertrim voyagers for nearly 5 years.

Guest Ian & Carole

hi thanks guys ,,,,,,,, i will be going to newark show on the saturday do i get in free as i drive a robin hood ???? lol

Yes if you are in it.

Even the camping is free.

Guest dinger

I'm saving for some interiors seating RX7's, they were really comfy and narrow enough to fit in my Exmo without digging into my back.

see here RX7 seats

Are they the same seats GBS sell but retrimmed? seems abit pricey if they are

Are they the same seats GBS sell but retrimmed? seems abit pricey if they are

No, these where nothing like the GBS seats I sat in, I've seen the ones you mentioned in midlands wheels catalogue and on ebay but I didn't feel asthough they would be comfy for me on anything but short drives.

I really liked the intertrim for support under the legs but the ones narrow enough for my car dug into my sides.