2011 Le Mans 24hr

Guest graham.g

Guest graham.g

Posted Today, 08:14 PM

BOOK 2011 LE MANS CAMPING TICKETS HERE

OK 2011 tickets are on order from the ACO, so keep your fingers crossed we get a good site

There is a limited number of tickets so please be quick to get your order in or you may be dissapointed.

I,m sorry but a £20 non returnable deposit is required, due to last years loss on some unwanted tickets.

If you are after Grandstand tickets etc, let me know asap with requirements and I see what I can do.

Orders for Camping tickets should be sent to me by messenger containing :=

1. Name and address

2. email and contact tel no

3. Number of camping tickets required

4. grandstand tickets / (if you want any)

Once I have recieved your order. I will update the Following list.

1. Graham Goodall (white 007)................. 1

2. Mark Goodall ............................................. ..1

3. Ken Brough ................................................. 1

4. Eric (erichetherington)......................................1

5. Andy (masterforth)... ......................1

6. Steve (redspec)....... ......................................1

7. Pual (MR T)................................ 2

8.Richard Hanks....... Bristol Group............................................6

9. Marcus Curran (zoom zoom)..................1

10. Paul Morgan...................................................2

11.Peter Lester..................................................1

If you need to contact me please dont hesitate the numbers are ; =

01661 843270

07852 111701

Thanks Graham Goodall

Le Mans Organiser

Guest graham.g

So far a great start with 11 camping pitches confirmed :good:

Dont be too late before you decide, LIMITED number of tickets available.

PM me or phone me your order..

Thanks Paul you have been turned green

Thanks Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest graham.g

Come on you Le Mans die hards get your names down asap, otherwise there will be no places left.

LIMITED number of tickets.

£20 deposit for 2011 camping permits.

I need to know before the end of September.

Regards Graham

• 1 month later...
Guest graham.g

Still time to get your names down, As the ACO have put dates back, They are trying to be possibly the most exclusive non-exclusive club for the greed of more money.

will be asking for deposits shortly. I will e-mail out details on how to pay etc soon.

Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest graham.g

OK Latest info from the last e-mail I sent everyone.

The ACO this year has changed the way we order tickets for Le Mans, gone has the system where you ordered way in advance and you paid up when you got your allocation.

We now order online from a menu that is very limited, they only have a choice of, campsites Dairon, Baeusjour, Pincenediere, Houx, You also have to order 1 general entry ticket per camping pass.

ACO members were given exclusive booking from the 11th October before the site opens to the public in November. I decided to become an ACO member lst month.

When the site went live on the 11th October it was truly a major shambles with lots of complaints on most motoring forums. Houx sold out in no time which left the yellow sector sites.

So I have gone for Pincenediere the only down side to this site is the distance to Village,Pit Straight etc.

The only problem at the moment is the online ordering system, is like all things French awful. And I am having a problem with one of the transactions (you can only order 10 items per transaaction). The only way I have found to contact them is by FAX, so things take a while to sort out.

Once all transactions have been finalised I will be requesting payment in FULL which will be for 1 camping pass + 1 Gen entry.. minus any deposits I have taken so far.

Estimated cost £105.

It looks like the ACO are giving most sites over to the ticket Agencies, Individuals and groups who have booked through the ACO for years are up in arms over the new system.

which brings up another problem when we arrive at Pincenediere. There is no guarantee we will be able to get one pitch for our whole allocation unless we all turn up together.

Once I have sorted out these tickets there maybe a chance I can order some more tickets for those who have still not put an order in. But dont leave it to late,

PS I'm sorry if anyone requested Grandstand tickets, I wont be ordering any. I have no confidence in the ordering system, It has taken me over 10 days of faxing etc to sort one transaction, and I have to do it all over again for another. How they ever manage to organise a 24hr race is beyond me.

Graham

Guest graham.g

Payment requests have been sent out via messenger or e-mail, so you should all have one now. any problems give me a shout.

Prompt payments please, All tickets have been ordered and PAID for.. again any problems give me a shout.

Graham..

Any one still thinking about going to Le Mans please please dont leave it too much longer, It is still possible to order more tickets,

But once the ACO online ordering goes live to the public these will go quickly.

Guest graham.g

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER TICKETS

So Far We have had a great response and have 15 confirmed cars heading to Le Mans 2011. This is way more than I had expected, so thanks everyone so far.

The ACO has put back again the date they go live to the general public, it is now the 02/12/2010. I now have more interest so will put in one more order at the end of this month before it goes live to the public, It gives you all a bit more time to decide if you require Camping passes.

So please decide before the the end of this month 28/11/2010 will be the LAST CHANCE to request for 2011 tickets.

llink to ACO

Graham

Guest Ace Fettler

Hi Everybody,

For info the "Bristol Massive" are booked on the overnight LD Lines crossing from Portsmouth - Le Harve on Tuesday 7th June which should get us to the Le Mans campsite for around luch time on Wednesday the 8th, returning on Monday 13th on the 17:00pm boat. Any one wanting to meet up etc is welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graham.g

Today 28/11/2010

LAST CHANCE

This is the LAST CHANCE to order 2011 Le Mans camping passes,

Currently we have 18 cars heading for Le Mans 2011, this is the FINAL call for ticket requests. please contact me asap if you require passes.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graham.g

Final order was placed on the 30th November.

I,m sorry but there will be no more orders being taken for Le Mans 2011.

Thanks for everyone who placed orders and for there speedy payments.

Graham

• 1 month later...
Guest graham.g

Can anyone help, we have a member of the Le Mans party that will be travelling to France via Portsmouth, He wants to stay in a hotel overnight because of an early morning ferry. He is concerned of the security of his vehicle and is looking for a Hotel or a Travelodge with either secure or quiet surroundings in the Portsmouth area.

Does anyone know the area that can help us out.

Thanks regards Graham