Stafford ?

Guest mower man

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Mick

All very sketchy at the moment all I can find with the help of Rob (CMA) is the link attached.

http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=27707

As usual Carole and I will be there from mid afternoon on the Friday to get things set up.

BBQ will be there all weekend for all to use, club will supply some bits and bobs for Sat night but please bring some more.

Some breakie stuff will also be available but again plese add to it.

Tea and coffee will also be in the gazebo all day both days,donations please.

Lanyards, pens and, I think Steve has a few, mugs left, will be for sale.

Stephens' fun sticker will also be available for small donations.

I think Steve will be taking memberships for 2011 if any of you community users want to join. (nudge nudge ;) ;) ).

£10.00 each entry to show parking and camping are free so if you are not bothered about going into the show you can have a cheap weekend away.

See you all there, if I find any more info I will obviously keep you informed.

Johnno. :D

Guest Ian Marr

Just spotted this.

You get 'free' entry if you buy one of the mags publications for between £12 -£14. Well worth it if you have thought of buying one and thought the price a bit much on its own.

Guess you need to use the form and post it off - so time getting tight.

Sorry Ian :hi: But thanks for the mention :drinks:

So it seems they're not charging anyone for camping but charging everyone entrance into the hall. Interesting.....

LOL

Maybe something to do with last years revolt from RHOCAR.

There were conflicting reports on how much the camping would cost and we threatend to camp next door in the farmers field.

Guest smartfazer

has anyone read any of the guides?

Yeah, I got one of the SVA and 7evens guides and was disappointed, as always with Kit-Car magazine, as most, if not all articles were duplicate copies of what they've already duplicated in their magazine(s).

I also wish they would not keep running down other (and better (imho)) magazines.

In fact I've stopped buying Kit-Car magazine and fortunately will be on holiday during Stafford, saving me the dilemma of "do I or don't I go?" (or rather "can I go please wifey?").

Have a good time all and hope the weather is good for you.

Steve.

Guest jetskijase

HI All

I will be there from the friday afternoon giving ian a hand!!

As said before, its a great camping show!! :ph34r: and hopefully they have convinced a few more manufactures into the halls, but we'll see.

see you all there. :drinks:

TOUCH WOOD!!!!! In the rv8 hood!!!

Guest cerioli_83

Hi,

I'm planning on going saturday and camping there. But i did try driving to Malt Shovel last night, got to motorway, deemed it suicide and turned back. So may leave the hood at home.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad, but my girlfriend's excited about going...