Tvh September Meeting

chris n

Thames Valley monthly meeting Moved from the 19th September to the 26th September due to the Stafford kit car show

The Fox and Hounds

Station Road,

Sheffield Bottom,

Theale,

Reading,

Berkshire, RG7 4BE

Times, 12:45 if you fancy having a meal, tables will be booked if numbers call for it so please let me know ASAP or 14:15 for anyone just meeting up for a chat and a drink.

All welcome

Just a reminder about this months Meeting being held on Sunday 26th September.

If you would like to join us for Sunday Lunch please can I have a show of hands by next Wednesday 22nd September,

as I will need to book the table at the Fox & Hounds.

Many Thanks

Just to let you all know myself & Becky have managed to get a deal from Daryl the landlord of the Fox & Hounds.

As most members who come along to the monthly meetings have a Sunday roast Daryl has said he will do a deal for the Thames Valley area of a starter and a roast, or a roast and a dessert for £12.50 a head, not including drinks. if you're feeling hungry and have all 3 courses you will be charged the £ 12.50 plus the price of the extra course.

if your preference is anything else on their superb menu you will be charged per course as priced on the menu.

This will hopefully alleviate the hassle when it comes to settle the bill.

we hope that you will find this an acceptable special offer for the Thames Valley, and we hope to see you at a meeting soon

Regards

Chris and Becky