Wheels And Tyres Question

Guest Stuartl

I currently have 13" wheels on my Exmo and they look tiny.

Bought some 15" Ford Alloys on ebay last week and just collected them but they look huge.

They are currently shod with 195/65 tyres so could I reduce the profile and make these go on ok?

Would be interested to know what other Exmo's have on in terms of wheel/tyre combination.

my exmo runs 185/60 R14 an they do look bait small but due to the camber on the back they are very close to the inner wing at the top and had rubbed the text off the inner wall before I wound the shocks up a couple of turns.

my speedo also reads about 5mph slower then I'm actually traveling so I'm guessing my combo may be wrong.

That's interesting, thanks for all the replies. When I get a minute I will use the wheel size calculator to see how they will fit. One thing I did notice is that the wheel centre isn't actually centre of the arch left to right which seems a bit odd so that will need to be taken into account.

Stuart, are you unable to read the posts I have sent to your personal box? Have not seen replies to last 2 P.M.s regarding your purchase of the silencer,regards Bob.

Bloody hell, sorry Bob, :o I haven't been on here much as I haven't been well and had a stay in hospital. I also need to tweak my settings so I get notifications sent to the correct email that I check regularly!

I am due back in hospital on Oct 3rd which is a Sunday but would like to collect on Oct 2nd if that would suit with you? Cheers, Stuart