Should We Be Ashamed !

Guest gdc

I don't give to charitys and never have, reason i have no money spare at the end of the month and if i did i would spend it on my kids. When i,m out of debt completely am not paying sums to my ex and have all the things i and my kids want i might consider it.

When i was at my lowest ebb no one helped me (homeless for a short time and broke) i fought back on my own.

Charitys exist due to the failings of goverments and societys..

Selfish maybe... Guilty not one bit...

Air ambulance is a great cause by the way along with the RNLI but i believe they should be fully funded by the goverment who instead are wasting money fighting pointless wars...

Going to take cover now INCOMING =@

Guest gixerboy600

I don't give to charitys and never have, reason i have no money spare at the end of the month and if i did i would spend it on my kids. When i,m out of debt completely am not paying sums to my ex and have all the things i and my kids want i might consider it.

When i was at my lowest ebb no one helped me (homeless for a short time and broke) i fought back on my own.

Charitys exist due to the failings of goverments and societys..

Selfish maybe... Guilty not one bit...

Air ambulance is a great cause by the way along with the RNLI but i believe they should be fully funded by the goverment who instead are wasting money fighting pointless wars...

Going to take cover now INCOMING =@

Incoming???

Not a bit!!!!! £12 million for the pope to visit???????

Charity begins at home, that said I agree in part with what GDC is saying, however tone down mate!!! I would say that most of us here are or are likely to be a tad stretched regardless of charity donations!! Also charity fatigue is an issue, I personally am sick and tired of hearing about all the foreign aid we give, bags through my letter box demanding old clothes etc and the constant tv campaigns for every charity know to man and the save the donkey lesbian bang a drum brigade!!! Can't think that too many people wanted to shell too much out when my daughter spent 6 months in hospital critically ill least of all the government (suspended her benefits, because "the system was caring for her") Sorry gents the system is a farce, changing my name to Mustaffa!!!!!!

Rant over!!!!

Agree with the above.

Whilst the air ambulance is undoubtedly a worthy cause, and those who've put effort in to raise money should be congratulated, the Rhocar forums for many are a bit of light relief at the end of the working day and we don't want to come on here to be pestered or made to feel guilty about not doing enough. :) :vava:

sorry guys if you have taken my comments wrongly .

when qwerty and i first thought of this we thought it would be a great oppertunity to

bring the whole club ito it and create , for the sake of better words a sence of belonging ,

and comunity .

this post was made as i sometimes do , to promote a responce , this it has done .

sorry if any of you are offenmded in any way .

but the point remains that we havnt raised much money , for a realy whorthy cause .

if any one needs the aaa they will be there , because someone has donated to the charity .

i take on board the current difficulities , and personel issues .

graham