Modifying Zero Rear Upright

femster87

Sorry nick I have got any pictures. But imagine the rear upright fitted.brake caliper mounted on the bracket. the braided hose coming from the mounting point on the chassis. the inlet hole for caliper just barely crosses the back of the upright. if i files a notch of about 3-4mm dia on the side. I can get the hose through hope this helps to visualize it.

Sorry nick I have got any pictures. But imagine the rear upright fitted.brake caliper mounted on the bracket. the braided hose coming from the mounting point on the chassis. the inlet hole for caliper just barely crosses the back of the upright. if i files a notch of about 3-4mm dia on the side. I can get the hose through hope this helps to visualize it.

i wouldn't like to say it's ok to do femi without seeing it TBH mate, can't you fit a banjo type connector to change the route of the flexi pipe?

I see,,,,, said the blind man,

you'll need to open an account with Photobucket

you can then upload your pics to there, then link them to the forum, using the IMG code for each pic.

Its fre to use and very popular.

Hope that helps